Daisypath

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Love Note 030 - Time To Say I'm Sorry



I am sorry for the times you cried,
And the loneliness you felt inside,
I am sorry for the way things were,
And the selfishness that you endured,
I am sorry for the nights we lost,
And the deep pain it must have cost,
I am sorry for the love you missed,
Losing you helped me realize this.


I am sorry I was not there to show,
The deepest love you will ever know,
I am sorry for the empty days,
And the stresses that you still yet pay,
I am sorry for the way I left,
I have never felt so much regret,
I am sorry for the heart I broke,
That shattered with the words I spoke.


I am sorry for the empty space,
That lay beside you in my place,
I am sorry for the empty arms,
You fell into when times were hard,
I am sorry for the days that passed,
Our love now will surely last,
I am sorry it took so long to vow,
To love you forever here and now.


P/s: But above all, I love and miss you so much~

1 comments:

Izzaida Ibrahim said...

im sorry for everything too, hope that u'll forgive me. i love and miss u so much too syg. only u that i want for the whole of my life. may our relationship will remain forever and always be blessed by Allah.

Post a Comment

 

Two Hearts Beating As One © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner